Conducted during class hours – Online Synchronous – Google meet.The special assembly was based on “World Population Day”
Few students from each grade were assigned to take up special assembly and presented the following
- Thought of the day.
- Country of the Month.
[Students spoke about the National flag, symbols, food, festivals and currency]
- Significance of World Population Day.
- National and International news.
Objective on Special Assembly:
- Students can develop their oral skills and self-confidence.
- It builds responsibility, leadership and teamwork.
- To help students to overcome stage fear and promote public speaking.
- Students will gain knowledge about different countries.